For the love of scrapbooking, welcome!! I'm excited to share layouts, conversations, and everything this common ground brings my way!

Saturday, January 8, 2011

Addicted!

So, I'm slowly becoming addicted to the world of blogging- really not sure why I didn't figure it out years ago. Oh well, here I am now! And as you can see, I did NOT figure out how to scan the pictures, but instead how to crop them and pose them all pretty-like. FYI, the biggest scanner I could find in Red Deer only would scan 11.5x17- and all us scrapbookers know that generally layouts are 12x12.  I had my sis-in-law/BFF (yup, I still rate my friends, lol), phone around and to purchase one was an even more difficult task; which usually equals EXPENSIVE! So, we played around on her computer for hours, while listening to the kids slowly killing each other in the background (it was almost a 'Lord of the Flies' situation), and found a program to crop the pics for free!! Not only did it crop the pics how I wanted them, but also re-sized them so that they are fewer mega pixels- therefore taking up much less space on my blog.  Wow, what I have learned in just a few days.  Just watch, in a year I will be a computer genius!!!

1 comment:

  1. The comment about the kids is so funny because it is true!!

    ReplyDelete