For the love of scrapbooking, welcome!! I'm excited to share layouts, conversations, and everything this common ground brings my way!

Friday, January 7, 2011


Thanksgiving, 2010: This is the 2nd year we have gone to The Jungle Farm to celebrate Thanksgiving as a family. This year, Adam was working, so the kids and I were joined by Nana and Papa, Adam and Ashley and family, and friends of theirs.  It was a much warmer year to go and we had a blast! Even more fun, was creating these layouts to remember the day by! I used a combination of Stampin' Up papers, and some fun paper I got at Scrapbooker's Paradise. Two of the sheets of paper from Scrapbooker's Paradise that I used had squares of  "embelishments", that I cut out and used on the layouts, including the black and white 'seeds' paper, article/pea cut-out, 'ready,set,grow' circle, cow cut-out, award cut-out, 'October' square, and journalling square.  I took a strip of paper and folded it to have a ribbon-like effect, and weaved ribbon through the folded paper on the second layout. The layouts were accented with Stampin' Up buttons and random pieces of ribbon.  The red border along the pictures in the first layout is a rub-on. 

No comments:

Post a Comment