For the love of scrapbooking, welcome!! I'm excited to share layouts, conversations, and everything this common ground brings my way!

Tuesday, January 18, 2011


I love this picture of me and Adam. So I figured, why not look at it 4 times on one page!! I also liked the 4 different effects the photographer gave each picture, so to pick just one to scrapbook was not an option.  It is also the photo we sent in our thank-you cards.  I actually made this page in 15 minutes.  Ashley created a challenge for me to make a page in 15 minutes or less, to get me moving quicker, as I was not having a very productive day (too much gabbing and drinking instead)!  And this was the result.  All it took was some random ribbon, 'Stampin' Up' ribbon, 'DCWV' cardstock, 'Creative Memories' paper, 'Making Memories' rub-on and metal word, 'Bazzill Basics' paper flowers (the white one is sprayed a silvery-black with 'Tattered Angels' glimmer mist), and a random pearl! (Ok, that sounds like a lot...)

No comments:

Post a Comment