For the love of scrapbooking, welcome!! I'm excited to share layouts, conversations, and everything this common ground brings my way!

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

 Mmmm, the drink of the weekend... Tang and Arbor Mist- hey don't knock it 'til you try it!! It was our (slightly redneck) take on a Mimosa. That's what retreats are for right? Creatvity, experimentation... this has it all:)

.











I love the picture of me and my brother in this layout. It was a great moment with him on my wedding day, even though we have done countless duets in our lifetime. It was and is a reminder to me that the little things I share with him will never change, and as "blood" he will always be beside me on the days that count. It's funny that its the only picture I have of the two of us at the piano together too!  Then theres my husband, who can't play a tune to save his soul, lol, but he will listen and appreciate that I can! This layout was simply put together with 'Creative Memories' paper, ramdom buttons and brads, 'Stampin' Up' lace ribbon, thickers, and an old sheet of piano music I swiped from the piano stool!

No comments:

Post a Comment