For the love of scrapbooking, welcome!! I'm excited to share layouts, conversations, and everything this common ground brings my way!

Sunday, January 16, 2011

Canmore Scrap Retreat

What a great weekend!! I got a fair bit accomplished in my wedding album, but even more importantly, had some great laughs, drinks (plenty of them),  a little more sleep than normal... The weather was amazing, though we were too busy scrapping and drinking to enjoy it much.  I am excited to end this weekend with some great layouts.  I am also excited to have officially e-mailed Scrapbooker's Paradise with some links to my work, in an attempt to be part of their Design Team. Wish me luck!!  
Me (R) & Ashley (L); enjoying dinner by the fire. The food, rooms, scrap area, and coffee were amazing (and we drank loads of the coffee!).  The Inn has a very cozy cabin-feel to it. It doesn't get much better than scrapbooking in the mountains with great company (yup, me- you were very lucky Ash)! 




Sandra showing us one of her layouts.. Lucky girl got her own room (separate livingroom in our room), and half a table to herself!!



Yikes! Our table by the end of day 2!  I suppose this is pretty typical of a scrapbooking day with the girls.  The other ladies at the retreat marvelled at how much "stuff" we had.  What can I say though, we needed all of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment