For the love of scrapbooking, welcome!! I'm excited to share layouts, conversations, and everything this common ground brings my way!

Saturday, January 8, 2011

 
 Oh my sweet little boy!  He is such a blessing for me and my husband.  We had about given up on trying to have our 3rd baby, when I found out I was pregnant with him!  God works in such amazing ways...  I went to my first scrapbooking retreat in September 2010- I focused my time on making C a baby album. I actually had little Mr. with me, and he was an absolute angel the entire weekend! I bought some matchy-matchy stuff to do a few of the pages. I used the 'teresa collins; chic bebe boy' collection- including the paper, ribbon, square journalling cut-out, transparency, and some of the letters. I added a bit of bling and used some random letters to complete the layouts.  I really liked playing with the transparency, something that I'd like to experiment with a bit more for future layouts.

No comments:

Post a Comment