For the love of scrapbooking, welcome!! I'm excited to share layouts, conversations, and everything this common ground brings my way!

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Cards! (and a can:)

Though scrapbooking is my first love, here are a few other projects I have done!


 This is the first can I made, in 2009! I haven't made many since, as they take up lots of space in my scrapbooking room, and I don't put anything in them! I thought the idea was really cool though, and have made a couple for my daughter's friends' b-day gifts. They are great to put small gifts in, and great for storage!
 These are a couple of the 'coloring' cards I have made.  I got the idea from a friend, and thought it would be great for all the birthday parties my girls go to. So I made quite a few of them, and they have been a hit!




 This is probably my favorite thank-you card I have done. I love the paper, and the embossed stamp looks good with the paper.
 This is a very simple birthday card/ tag/ card holder I made. I love how easy it was to make, and the many uses it has:)
This card was one I made for a card swap. I really like the sponging on the card to match the cardstock, and the simple addition of the rhinestones that I added to the middle of some of the flowers (hard to see in this pic).

1 comment: