For the love of scrapbooking, welcome!! I'm excited to share layouts, conversations, and everything this common ground brings my way!

Thursday, January 6, 2011

Oooh, ooh I have a blog!

How exciting! Now, I can't really trade my husband for paper, though sometimes its tempting. My love for him is pretty much equal to that of scrapbooking (kidding, geez...) Perhaps this will turn into a men-bashing blog instead of its original intent! All jokes aside, I love my husband.  I love my kids. They are who I scrapbook, and why I scrapbook.  Without them, I'd be out of a hobby! I love this hobby, and very much value the preservation of our memories through this pasttime of mine.  I look forward to some good conversations, perhaps a few debates, insight, more ideas and building on my creativity.  Bring it on!

No comments:

Post a Comment