For the love of scrapbooking, welcome!! I'm excited to share layouts, conversations, and everything this common ground brings my way!

Sunday, January 9, 2011

 This is one page of a 2-page spread.  Not too sure why the other one is not up here also... Anyways, this is such as sweet picture of A- yes, she is always this sweet! No really though, I am constantly told that she is "soooo cute", and take pride in the fact that I could actually reproduce a sweet child:) Definately doesn't get it from me!  As a result of her sweetness, she doesn't get in very much trouble- so she too may be a bit of a handfull one day, when she realizes her sweetness can work wonders to her advantage. 

This layout (and the one that goes with it!), was made using paper from the 'Me and My Big Ideas- cardstock pack'. This paper was a fantastic deal- I got a PACK of paper in Scrapbooker Paradise's 70% off rack, so it only cost me, like $8! And the paper is really pretty- lots of fuzzy paper, shiny, glittery paper... So I matted the pic on some square pieces of this paper.  This page is also a good example of something I do a lot in scrapbooking, though I don't think I have any more examples on my blog- creating embellishments with the paper.  The leaves 'vine', was cut out, as well as the swirly embellishment under the pic.  I used a Stampin' Up corner punch to add some detail to the corner of the pic, and 4 various white flowers were layered to create one big, pretty flower! I used Stampin' Up's build-a-brad to make the brad in the center of the flower, a 'K&Company' "happy" adhesive chipboard word, and some 'e. prima marketing' self-adhesive pearls and crystals to finish off the page.  If you follow my blog, you will hear me say this a lot- Darn my kids are cute!!


No comments:

Post a Comment