For the love of scrapbooking, welcome!! I'm excited to share layouts, conversations, and everything this common ground brings my way!

Saturday, January 8, 2011




 This is it! This is where all the magic happens! I made these layouts to show off my fabulous scrapbooking area. Adam was such a trooper to give me this room to do with as I pleased (although the computer and piano are sharing my space right now, hmmm- might need to change that..) I embellished the pages with chipboard swirls that I painted black, and embossed with clear powder.  I used some Stampin' Up stamps with black ink, random flowers and brads.  I journalled about my love for scrapbooking on a piece of vellum. The room has changed quite a bit since I scrapbooked these pics in 2009- I now have a huge clip-it-up type shelf with a ribbon holder (that my dad made- it rocks!), adjacent to the shelf of cubes. And my room is an utter mess- these pictures make it look nice and neat, but don't believe it, they are deceiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment