For the love of scrapbooking, welcome!! I'm excited to share layouts, conversations, and everything this common ground brings my way!

Saturday, January 8, 2011


First of all- look at that sexy man!! Now, look at my husband, lol, just kidding honey, I meant you... So, me and Adam went to this concert together last year.  We felt so unbelievably old there! We were undoubtedly the oldest people there who were not chaperoning younger kids.  So we jumped around with all the middle-school-aged kids (ok, not quite), and had a really fun night! My husband is such a trooper for coming with me- definitely one of my favorite bands.  I first stamped the background cardstock I used with the stars, and used some glittery paper out of my 'DCWV- The Glitter Stack' cardstock pack. I added to the bling on the paper with some more bling, with the border rhinestone adhesive strips. A little bit of black lace ribbon, some 'thicker' letters, and a touch of journalling finished off the layout. What a great date night this was with my sexy husband:)

No comments:

Post a Comment