For the love of scrapbooking, welcome!! I'm excited to share layouts, conversations, and everything this common ground brings my way!

Monday, January 17, 2011




 I "LOVE" this page! I bought the 'making memories' chipboard piece when I first started scrapbooking hard-core- so like 4 years ago! This just goes to show that it is worth saving some of the old stuff you think you'll "never use"... I think the page worked out well too; had I have used it 4 years ago, I never would have done this with the page, (nor was I married)!

So besides the 'making memories' chipboard LOVE piece, I also used 'Prima Marketing' paper flowers, 'Bazzill' paper flowers, 'Stampin' Up' brads, 'Creative Memories' paper, and ribbon by 'Kaiser Craft', 'American Crafts', and 'Stampin' Up'. I really like how simple this page was, and it took very little time to create.  A lot of the paper I used for my wedding album is from a 'Creative Memories' pack, and its elegance requires less embellishing!




1 comment:

  1. Jill, I LOVE this page too! CAn't wait to see the whole album. Kinda makes me want to go on a retreat now when I can "escape" my own family. Hopefully soon enough.

    ReplyDelete