For the love of scrapbooking, welcome!! I'm excited to share layouts, conversations, and everything this common ground brings my way!

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

 Here is another challenge page! Me and Ash were wanting to get a page done (quickly), so we could get to bed by 2:30 am.  So we gave ourselves 30 minutes to construct a page each, and the winner owed the other coffee in the morning; which was totally unfair on my behalf, as I wanted Timmies, and Ash wanted Starbucks! Good thing she lost...:) This is what I came up with in my 30 minutes.

I used this random mesh ribbon in the layout that I sprayed black with 'Tattered Angels' glimmer mist. I used this ribbon on a few other layouts for this album as well; its so fun to play with! I also used 'Cosmo Cricket' chipboard letters, black 'Thickers', 'Creative Memories' paper and paper flowers, a random pearl in the center of the flowers, and a 'Basic Grey' metal book clip to showcase our kissy-face pic:)

3 comments:

  1. For the record we both lost. Neither one of us finished our pages on time. Nice try Jill.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol, I knew you would say something! But, also for the record (lol), I only added black edging around my journalling square after time was up- you spent a while embellishing the next day! SO, I still think you owe me a coffee... Double double please. (with sweetner)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great page! It would take me 30 days.

    ReplyDelete