For the love of scrapbooking, welcome!! I'm excited to share layouts, conversations, and everything this common ground brings my way!

Saturday, January 8, 2011

 The girls were, and still are I suppose, elated to have a little baby brother! M is my big helper, while A likes to smother him. With kisses, and hugs that is. The smothering minus hugs & kisses will come in a few years... These layouts were also done on the scrapbooking retreat I went to last September. 
So, I packed for this retreat thinking I would not need very much in the way of embellishments (as my son was with me, and I thought I wouldn't get much done!) So, I started running low on embellishments I hadn't used on other layouts.  I improvised and used a piece of cardboard, that I tore up, to add some fun to the pages.  I then was out my piece of cardboard that I stamp over- oops! But I like how the pages turned out, so guess it was worth it!  

 I also used a few pieces of ribbon, some random buttons, brads, and the 'Happy Everything' tag by '7 Gypsies'.  I matted the pics on torn paper, and used a 'K&Company' rub-on to give the tag some color. My kids sure are easy to scrapbook- they are so precious and cute! (Well, a bit dishevelled here, but I had just given birth the day before, so its dad's fault!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment