For the love of scrapbooking, welcome!! I'm excited to share layouts, conversations, and everything this common ground brings my way!

Saturday, January 8, 2011

 I took these pictures of the kids when we went to Nana & Papa's wedding, the first weekend of Sept.'10.  C was only 2 weeks old! We stayed in a fantastic hotel in Fairmont, with warm pools, a gorgeous view, and a ground-level room that walked out to this! The patio took you out to this nice little garden-esque area, so I took advantage of the scenery and snapped some shots of the kids before the wedding when they were all dolled up. It was a fabulous 4-day vacation; one we are looking forward to repeating this fall!
 To create the title 'Picture Perfect', I used pink 'thickers' and clear/white stickers over top. I used 'Quick Quotes' ribbon, and random buttons. The cardboard-looking tag is a cute addition, that I picked up at a great little scrapbooking store in Calgary.  I'm not sure of the brand-name on the paper- but loved both the flowers paper, which I have other coordinating papers for, as well as the simple brown and white paper used as the backdrop for the layout. 

No comments:

Post a Comment