For the love of scrapbooking, welcome!! I'm excited to share layouts, conversations, and everything this common ground brings my way!

Saturday, January 8, 2011

 This layout is one of very few single-page layouts. I tend to gravitate to double-page layouts, as I like the symmetry between them; the connection it gives them.  I am an "organized" scrapbooker, if I can dub myself as one, or if there is such a thing!!  I absolutely love the eccetric-type scrapbooking, however unfortunately, its just not really my style.  So, my single-page layout was created with pictures from Wilderness Village- our first camping trip of the season last year.  It was pretty darn chilly out there, so we spent a lot of time in the trailer, which I am perfectly fine with, as long as I'm camping!  Good thing we brought lots of coloring and
stuff for the kids to do. Anyways, I did some very simple embellishing on this page, with a random metal heart trinket, fancy paperclip, and 'office depot' (lol) punch tag, and a stamp to add a smidge of journalling to the page.  I really like when one item or embellishment does enough for a page that you don't have to add too much to it, for it to feel "done". That was how I felt with the tag, as I wanted the different element it brought to the page to draw the eye to it. Notice that baby bump (ok, small mountain)? Wow, that feels like forever ago that I was pregnant!!

No comments:

Post a Comment