For the love of scrapbooking, welcome!! I'm excited to share layouts, conversations, and everything this common ground brings my way!

Sunday, January 16, 2011

 These are some of my favorite layouts from my wedding album. They were created at the scrapbooking retreat this past weekend in Canmore. Me, Ash, and Sandra had a phenomenal time; getting up early, and late to bed.  I had fun scrapbooking my wedding album in all black and white, with some blue accents on select pages.  I feel like my creativity was pushed with limiting myself to only three colors to play with.  It was a lot of fun- a trip I'm looking forward to repeating in the future!
 I found some really great embellishments to help accent the black and white pages. I used 'Pink Paislee' artesan elements circles to frame the pictures on the first page of the layout. The paper was a combination of American Crafts (glitter), as well as Creative Memories. I used a small Stampin' Up tag that I further accented with 'Maya Road' flower rub-ons. I embossed the title "beautiful" with black 'Whispers' embossing powder. The ribbon on the page included Stampin' Up lace ribbon, and American Crafts flower ribbon. I finished the page with a few 'Hot off the Press' brads and some rug-hooking canvas that I painted black!


No comments:

Post a Comment